The all-new Allavino VSWR121-2SSRN Dual Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator offers elegant built-in or freestanding storage of up to 121 bottles of red and white wine, and is loaded with special features that make it easier than ever to store your collection in its optimum conditions. It features new cutting-edge shelves that are thin enough to allow more space between shelves than you will find in similarly sized wine refrigerators, allowing you to store larger bottles without sacrificing bottle capacity. Each shelf is constructed of durable metal to provide reliable stability and prevent sagging over time, and has a stainless steel front and wood slats that cradle your bottles to help minimize harmful vibration. This refrigerator is controlled using a digital display with user-friendly push button controls that make it easy to individually monitor and adjust the temperature of each zone.
- 121 BOTTLE CAPACITY: Allavino FlexCount Series shelves store more bottle types than any other wine refrigerator! This wine cellar features 11 FlexCount shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each for a maximum capacity of 121 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making this the perfect unit for wine enthusiasts with diverse collections.
- DUAL-ZONE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Store both red and white wines in this dual zone unit, which features a digital display with easy-to-use push button controls that let you easily adjust each zone’s temperature independently. The upper zone can be set between 41 degrees Fahrenheit and 61 degrees Fahrenheit, and the lower zone can be set between 45 degrees Fahrenheit and 64 degrees Fahrenheit. You must set the lower zone at least 4 degrees higher than the upper zone.
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Allavino’s sturdy state-of-the-art metal racks are thin enough to maximize your available storage space, yet strong enough to support the weight of bulk storage without sagging. Each shelf features wood slats that gently cradle your bottles to help prevent harmful vibration from negatively affecting your wine. These shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks to give you easy access to every bottle in your collection.
- TRADITIONAL STYLE MEETS MODERN TECHNOLOGY: Featuring a sleek black cabinet, a stainless steel framed glass door with built-in lock, and an all-black interior, this wine refrigerator emulates the elegance of a traditional wine cellar. It also showcases convenient innovations like cool blue LED lighting, which illuminates the interior without the heat created by incandescent bulbs, and a new advanced cooling system, which reduces noise and vibration while being 25% more energy efficient.
- BUILT-IN VERSATILITY: This front-venting unit can be built into your cabinetry for a seamless look – without requiring extra space on the sides for air circulation. It also features a finished top and sides that make it a stylish freestanding addition to nearly any room in your home. This unit comes with both a curved and towel bar handle, so you can select the look that works best with the surrounding decor. It measures 55.2″H x 23.5″W x 27″D.